Weeeee, Priceline sales! I swear my boyfriend is so sick of Priceline he just rolls his eyes at me every time I mention a sale or something that I “need” to pick up. This time wasn’t so bad though because lately I have been combating a burst of blemishes on my face which meant I did in fact need to pick up a few things!
40% is… A lot! It is a huge amount of money saved from Australia’s sky high cosmetic price. Anyway, lets get into what I bought!
– La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo – I have been so excited to try this! I used it for the first time tonight and can’t wait to see if my skin improves! I’ll be using this twice a day – night time & mornings under my makeup. I can’t wait to review this!
– La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel – Also been wanting this cleanser! The cleanser I’ve been using isn’t a foaming cleanser so it didn’t make me feel super clean. Very impressed with the size of the tube!
– St. Ives Apricot Scrub – my boyfriends holy grail face scrub! He absolutely loves it and has been using it since he was a teenager. Every time he tries a new scrub he ends up back to this one.
– Dove Summer Glow gradual tan – love, love, love! My favourite gradual tanner and I have been using for a long time. I prefer to use the moisturiser for dark skin because I like immediate results, using this for a long period of time can be kinda drying!
– Palmers Shea Butter Pack with Palmers Daily Calming Facial Lotion – couldn’t resist buying this really! My favourite moisturiser & my favourite face moisturiser! I had to switch from cocoa butter to shea butter because my boyfriend finds the smell of cocoa butter super gross! I love the calming facial lotion, just a plain moisturiser that does what it’s supposed to do!
So that’s my skincare haul! Seriously so excited to use the La Roche-Posay products! I just couldn’t resist – everything I bought was needed – I spent around $45 which is how much it would have cost for just the two La Roche-Posay products if it wasn’t for the sale and I haven’t found them cheaper anywhere else!